[Magdalen] What Each Myers-Briggs Type Does In A Rut (The Rise Of The Inf...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Jul 17 14:49:06 UTC 2015

In a message dated 7/17/2015 10:36:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
michaudme at gmail.com writes:

On  Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 9:52 AM, Grace Cangialosi  <gracecan at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Me, too...but that's Ben  & Jerry's!

I repeat what I wrote some months ago:  I do not "do" Ben &  Jerry's
ice cream.  Their formula abounds in waxes and oils, such that  there
is a residual coating.  IOW, Ben & Jerry's leaves the mouth with  a
waxy and oily residue.  It does not "melt away in the mouth".

For that matter, I dislike the highly vaunted "gelato", even from the
very best of the regular ice cream brands (Haagan-Dazs, Breyer's,  etc.).
There is much the same oily residue from gelato as well.   Someone
recommended it to me as "an upgrade to ice cream"......NOT!

David Strang.