[Magdalen] What Each Myers-Briggs Type Does In A Rut (The Rise Of The Inf...

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 15:48:24 UTC 2015

I've recently discovered Talenti gelato. My thing with ice creams of any
flavor these days is to buy a pint and see how long I can make it last.
Since S/O is now firmly "off" all such things and makes his own "ice cream"
out of a blended banana and fruit mush which he freezes, I can eat it right
out of the carton and put it back as I did in my single days. I'm currently
working on a container of salted peanut caramel gelato which is quite
tasty.

There is a new shop in Harrisonburg called "Bella", right behind our
gallery, which offers gelati, Italian pastries, coffee, and specialty
breads. It opened in May and seems to be doing extremely well. I haven't
tried their gelato yet, but the next time I have to move my car in the
parking deck I may stop in on my way back to the gallery.....