[Magdalen] What Each Myers-Briggs Type Does In A Rut (The Rise Of The Inf...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Jul 17 23:15:25 UTC 2015

In a message dated 7/17/2015 6:21:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
michaudme at gmail.com writes:

My  relationship with ice cream was irreparably harmed after a summer
working  the front counter at Howard Johnsons.>>>>>

The Howard Johnson restaurants have completely disappeared from
this area of Pennsylvania.  I used to go there for their "fried  rubber
bands" (clams).  I am amused by thinking of the movie, "Blazing
Saddles" where there is a Howard Johnson's with 1 flavor ice cream.

David S.

-