[Magdalen] the can

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Sun Jul 19 17:56:54 UTC 2015

From: Susan Hagen

>Our version of this is called the Stall Street Journal, a product of our
>Risk Management and Safety Committee.  They do a good job with it.
>Susan

Which reminds me, Teddy Roosevelt's house at Sagamore Hill (oyster Bay NY) is
open after a three year preservation overhaul.

You can separate the whet from the chaff when visiting by those who declare "why
didn’t I think of that!" and "that seems out of place" when entering the hall
outside the second floor bathroom with its handy little bookcase hard by the
bathroom door.

Cheers,
Jim