[Magdalen] First Sunday Photos

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 00:20:05 UTC 2015

One would be Bishop Charles G. vonRosenberg, Provisional Bishop of The
Episcopal Bishop in SC.  His wonderful wife Annie accompanied him.  The
other is The Rev. Alastair Votaw, Priest-in-Charge of Good Shepherd.  He
has been on family leave since March when his wife died.  Tomorrow morning
he returns to service.  He and I will catch up at a 9 AM meeting.  I am SO
glad he is back.

Ginga

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 7:05 PM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com