[Magdalen] First Sunday Photos

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 21 07:02:21 UTC 2015

On 21/07/2015 01:20, Ginga Wilder wrote:
> One would be Bishop Charles G. vonRosenberg, Provisional Bishop of The
> Episcopal Bishop in SC.

Thanks, I guessed the one in the purple shirt was him.  Episcopal minds
certainly vary on where purple is in the colour palette. Getting reds
and purples not to clash can be problematic.

> His wonderful wife Annie accompanied him.  The
> other is The Rev. Alastair Votaw, Priest-in-Charge of Good Shepherd.  He
> has been on family leave since March when his wife died.  Tomorrow morning
> he returns to service.  He and I will catch up at a 9 AM meeting.  I am SO
> glad he is back.

I am sure you are delighted he is back with you, and I expect the
feeling will be reciprocal as this will help in his coming to terms with
his loss.

Roger