[Magdalen] Early Warning

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 21 20:45:57 UTC 2015

I expect to place the reservation for my 2016 vacation this week. In
accordance with previous practice it will be in a different area than
previous trips.  The planned itinerary is :-

April 12, fly to Chicago and stay there overnight
April 13, drive to Des Moines
April 14, continue to Kansas City for two nights
April 16, head out to Colby, KS
April 17, Denver for 2 nights
April 19, Rock Springs, WY
April 20, Idaho Falls, ID for two nights
April 22, Billings, MT
April 23, Williston, ND
April 24, Grand Forks, ND
April 25, Duluth MN for two nights
April 27, Marquette, MI for two nights
April 29, Mackinaw City, MI
April 30, Grand Rapids, MI for two nights
May 2, return to Chicago and thence to London and home

As usual stops to meet for coffee or something more substantial among
the way would be welcome.

Roger