[Magdalen] Help! Lost object

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 20:49:53 UTC 2015

A couple of years ago a woman brought me two rather large gems, one to wrap
"if I could", the other as an example of how she would like it done "if
possible". I was never able to learn the style she wanted and put them
aside. She called the other day and is planning to come and pick them up
Friday. I have found one but I can't find the other and I've turned my
workshop upside down looking for it. I've stormed St. Anthony for
assistance to. Please will you help with some prayers? Thank you.

Frantically,
Jay