[Magdalen] HIPAA Redux

Jo Craddock jocraddock at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 22:15:28 UTC 2015

My late mother, though I never heard her gossip and have remembrances of
her stopping it from others, demanded *perfect quiet* as we waited in
exam rooms, as she strained to hear the conversations around us. She
would have loved that!

When I was home-based, I would occasionally pick up medical transcribing
work for some extra income. It was the GI docs who seemed to prefer to
do their dictating while on the toilet.

Peace,
Jo