[Magdalen] HIPAA Redux

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 00:41:43 UTC 2015

If you get to a certain age and have never had an abnormal pap
smear, I don't think you need to have them any more. I haven't
had one in a decade. So don't worry, i guess.

We have public health officials who inform partners, but they
just say: you may have been exposed, so see your physicialn
and let us know if you need a referral.
-M