[Magdalen] Prayer request.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jul 23 03:17:48 UTC 2015

Literally very shortly before I re-joined the list, a very bad thing happened between me and a very good friend.  Were there not a significant issue still outstanding and unresolved, there would definitely be no further communication.  But logic dictates there will be, and we will potentially be on opposite sides of the issue (no surprise there).  Logic aside, it is also possible there will never be said communication.  But assuming logic holds sway, I ask prayers that the issue can be resolved quickly, smoothly, and to the benefit of where the benefit most needs to be.

Thank you in advance.