[Magdalen] Scripture Study.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Jul 23 21:30:56 UTC 2015

In a message dated 7/23/2015 4:50:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gracecan at gmail.com writes:

Sounds  as if he doesn't understand how you can be gay AND a person of
faith.>>>>>>

I've known this friend for about 40 years.  He was the director of
musical programming at WCAL, the fm radio station of Saint Olaf  College,
Northfield, MN.

He was himself of Norwegian Lutheran background, and his religious
adventures into his present almost militant atheism is something I would
not
have predicted.

We correspond almost daily, though, because otherwise our political
outlook is identical, and since he actually is a native Wisconsinite
as am I, we share the tremendous dislike of the man who is ruining
Wisconsin --- Scott Walker.  The thought of Walker's taking an  ax
to the USA as President is the stuff of nightmares.

David S.