[Magdalen] Scripture Study.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 21:55:45 UTC 2015

Dawkins and Sam Harris both fall more into the category of "anti-theist"
than atheist, as far as I can tell. They aren't too thoughtful about it,
they just seem to want to demolish any kind of theism at all, preferably
with a broadax.

As for Scott Walker, the man is, as far as I can tell, a wholly owned
subsidiary of Koch Industries, dumb as a doorknob and so crooked he makes a
corkscrew look straight by comparison. Also a quitter like Palin. The
circumstances under which he left Marquette University are possibly not as
he has stated; there are other stories, one that he left ahead of the boot
because he was caught cheating and was told it would be expunged from his
record if he simply left, and the other that he left because he got a young
lady pregnant and had to pay for the birth but refused to marry her. I'm
more inclined to believe the first.