[Magdalen] Help! Lost object

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 21:45:47 UTC 2015

Hallelujah! The lost is found! Thanks to all y'all, S/O who found it, and
St. Anthony who probably got tired of being badgered! It was hidden behind
one of the printers on my computer desk where it had probably fallen
several months back, as its box is sticky from the sap of a very large
plant that droops over it (and which I am NOT fond of!) so it was *just*
out of my line of sight the whole time. Now I do not have to explain to its
owner that I had misplaced it....TBTG.

Jay, breathing normally again