[Magdalen] Pats + maybe another listmeer

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 03:28:24 UTC 2015

Had a rather aggressive squamous cell removed from my cheek today. Not
feeling terribly chipper.

I will be doing my military band reunion at Ft Eustis in a couple of weeks
(concert is the 13th if anyone is in the area and would like to come). I'll
be conducting my transcription of Bruckner's Ecce Sacerdos.

Two years ago, we had two listmeets, one in Hampton and another at the
intersection of I-64 and I-81.

Anyone up to getting together? (during the week, only have rehearsals in
the evening, so days except for Thursday are open).

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
 <http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted