[Magdalen] Pats + maybe another listmeer

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Jul 25 14:52:05 UTC 2015

In a message dated 7/25/2015 8:43:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gracecan at gmail.com writes:

In the  meantime, Dan, prayers for quick healing for your  cheek!>>>>>

Nosey me.  You can feel free to disregard my questions:

I presume this was via excisional surgery.  Where on the cheek  was
the cancer?

Are you going to have to have some further radiation?

In any case, the squamous cell carcinoma is one of the skin cancers
where it has been shown conclusively that the culprit is too much  sun,
so watch out.

David S.