[Magdalen] Pats + maybe another listmeer

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 15:11:46 UTC 2015

On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 9:52 AM, Cantor03--- via Magdalen <
magdalen at herberthouse.org> wrote:

> In a message dated 7/25/2015 8:43:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> gracecan at gmail.com writes:
>
> In the  meantime, Dan, prayers for quick healing for your  cheek!>>>>>
>
> Nosey me.  You can feel free to disregard my questions:
>
> I presume this was via excisional surgery.

Yes.

> Where on the cheek  was
> the cancer?

Right side, just above the jaw, closer to the jaw bone joint than to the
chin.

> Are you going to have to have some further radiation?

Not planned at the time. Pathology will look at the remains, of course.

> In any case, the squamous cell carcinoma is one of the skin cancers
> where it has been shown conclusively that the culprit is too much  sun,
> so watch out.

Not surprising as I grew up in Arizona with much playing outside and many
sunburns as a kid.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
 <http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted