[Magdalen] Frivolous question

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 20:50:57 UTC 2015

Well, I'm not sure if it's the same thing, but there's a local newspaper feature called "Eugenia Last's Horoscope."  I ALWAYS read it at first as "Eugenia's Last Horoscope." Mind you, I don't read the column itself, but it's on the same page as the comics and crossword puzzle, so I see that title every day.