[Magdalen] The Donald.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Jul 26 22:07:59 UTC 2015

I learned a new word today --- "bloviate".   This was used by an  article
excerpted from the Des Moines, IA USA "Register".  the term was used  by
the paper to describe the campaign technique of Donald Trump,  stumping
Iowa.  It means to speak or write verbosely and windily.  Later,  the same
article refers to Trump as a "blowhard".  I guess they both mean about  the
same thing.

I am reminded of Charles DeGaulle ("Le Grand Charles") late French
leader who famously was quoted as saying that he "loved Germany."  in  fact
he "loved Germany so much" he "was happy there are two of them"   (East
and West Germany).

Well, I just love Donald Trump.  I like him so much that I hope he  decides
to create his own political party and run for President as an  Independent.

David S.