[Magdalen] Sharing the JOY!

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 23:43:53 UTC 2015

The same is required in South Carolina.  And, with the schism, we have been
careful to identify those who are confirmed and those who are not.  The
'are nots' may want to serve on mission committee in our small mission
congregations.  Thus, the sorting.  OTOH, all are welcomed, all are valued,
and all are loved at Good Shepherd.

We got our telephone today!  Now to get voicemail, etc. set up.  Wifi is
working, too!

Ginga