[Magdalen] Sharing the JOY!

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 03:43:22 UTC 2015

... Often people new to TEC who are affirmed or confirmed are clueless that paperwork is supposed to follow. Here in TX people often become Episcopalians and if they move or leave because they become disaffected with the parish or priest they find a different denomination or stand alone congregation and again jane no understanding that there is/can be a paper trail. Life is different now when few people are "cradles" for more than 2 generations and church is stretching and changing even if/ when liturgy remains intact.
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone