[Magdalen] Sharing the JOY!

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 04:05:11 UTC 2015

The stinkin' paperwork is a nuisance. I'm not sure where my "letter" is,
even....if such a thing exists. It may be at All Saints', Morristown, TN,
although I haven't been a member there in almost 20 years. I haven't been
an actual *member* anywhere since 1997 because St. Barnabas was not, as I
understood it at the time, an official entity while I was there.