[Magdalen] Sharing the JOY!

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 27 16:23:43 UTC 2015

People differ and the jourmey they have been on before entering the
church door will differ from one person to the next, especially for the
adults.  There is a lot to be said for arrnaging a visit to any
newcomers to gently find out where they are coming from.  "It's been
good to see you at church the past weeks.  Churches differ so feel free
to ask if there's anything you don't understand or haven't seen before."
offers an open invitation for them to ask and/or share as they want.

Roger