[Magdalen] Scripture Study Redux

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 02:36:58 UTC 2015

John Roberts and all of the other conservative Justices are Roman Catholic,
as is Sonia Sotomayor. The other three liberal Justices are Jewish. This is
the first time in the history of the Supreme Court that there has not been
even one protestant on the bench. While I consider myself an
Anglo-Catholic, I find this absence of the traditional protestant
understanding disturbing.

--

Christopher Hart