[Magdalen] What We Believe - St. Paul's Bellingham

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 06:16:57 UTC 2015

This is a really wonderful resource.

We especially love the essay by Garrison Keiller.  The Ten Reasons of Robin
Williams is, of course, long since very familiar.

I guess this entire page represents a side of TEC that makes the more
conservative members very nervous, if not somewhat apoplectic.

I love that it does not support inerrancy or literalism.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford