[Magdalen] Short-term prayers, please

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 20:35:42 UTC 2015

If he's paranoid or bipolar, sarcasm won't get through to him.
One of the best lessons I learned back in my twenties: never
argue with a paranoid. (And another: drunks don't make friends.
Drunks take hostages.)

I know I've said that when the gf and I were first living here we
read each other's mother's letters and delivered the precis.
It worked very well for us.
-M