[Magdalen] Short-term prayers, please

Georgia DuBose gdubose at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 22:02:09 UTC 2015

Dear Grace,

Your well-being is very important, and I hope you receive the guidance
of the Holy Spirit about the best approach. Please know that you are
in my prayers, and I hope you are taking good care of yourself in a
difficult situation. I send you all good wishes.

Georgia+

P.S. Donna, the lay worship leader from Boonesville, worshipped at our
Tuesday Morning Prayer service about a month ago, visiting her MIL,
Penny Maciolek, here. She tells me she is in discernment about a call
to the priesthood.