[Magdalen] Community Supported Agriculture

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 03:03:59 UTC 2015

The online grocery that we shop from (based out of Charlottesville) is
essentially community supported agriculture also, as the lion's share of
their products are locally produced. They also carry organic products from
out of the area, as well as things like natural soaps and cleaning
products, dye-free and unbleached paper products, etc. Their Bounty Share
box is similar to what Judy got (we also get a half share), and in the deep
winter months they swap it out for an organic produce box at the same
price. I'm a big fan and like picking up my order every week.