[Magdalen] Pats + maybe another listmeer

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 03:06:15 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 2:19 PM, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Work hours are 12-5, so I don't think so :-( Unless you all brought your
> lunch to the gallery, and even then I'd have to tend to customers.
>
> On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 2:26 PM, Grace Cangialosi <gracecan at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Assuming that Dan will be continuing north on I-81, would it help if we
> > met in Harrisonburg--you could just make it your "lunch break"?

There's always the possibility that I could leave earlier in the AM that
day.

P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
 <http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted