[Magdalen] Pats + maybe another listmeer

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 14:02:38 UTC 2015

I'm wondering if I'd be able to join this listmeet.  I'm scheduled to be in
Winchester at 6:00 pm for Great Vespers and Lamentations for the Theotokos.
(Our Winchester Greek  Fest is on the 15th and 16th)

Kate

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8