[Magdalen] Episcopal panel to look into charges against L.A. bishop - Religion Press Release Services

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 19:42:10 UTC 2015

I've been following this particular situation on FB, and it is not pretty. The congregation finally appealed to Bishop Clay Matthews at 815, and he has brought the presentment against Bruno. I found myself wondering if Bruno may be showing some signs of dementia. I've always thought of him as one of the "good guys."