[Magdalen] What We Believe - St. Paul's Bellingham

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 04:29:44 UTC 2015

Ann, did I understand you to say that the scriptural teachings on
homosexuality are actually the truth, and the movement to set those texts
aside is wrong?  Because, based on what you said about scripture trumping
reason and tradition, that would appear to be the outcome of such a view.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford