[Magdalen] She's leaving church

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 08:34:57 UTC 2015

Jon,
I don't see a need for you to be sacrificial or make an immediate
commiitment oneway or   the other. Why not visit that "awesome, heallthy,
and outward looking" parish with Dawn and Bekka a few times?
I'll pray that you find a way that's maybe more complicated than simply
going out, but works for you to be able to do it.

--
Allan Carr