[Magdalen] She's leaving church

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 00:11:28 UTC 2015

Um, actually, I pretty much do believe it. The timing's way off,
of course, but you have to ask: what *is* a single day in God's
time?

Our days are defined quite parochially (sunrise/sunset, a single
revolution of a small but lovely planet). God's day might be a
revolution of the milky way. Or something else.

As a teacher once said, "Thoughts arise. Where do they come
from? They pass away. Where do they go?"
-M