[Magdalen] She's leaving church

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Jun 2 23:39:25 UTC 2015

In a message dated 6/2/2015 5:09:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

, I  don't have trouble with Space. Well, traditional theology,
yeah.....but  when you accept that as a way of trying to make a connection
with The  Divine, instead of taking it literally.......I mean, who's to say
that "Let  there be light" didn't sound an awful lot like a helluva Big
Bang? None of  us was there, after all.>>>>

You're talking Creationism, and I have no problem with that.

I doubt anyone on list believes in Genesis literally.

However, when you get into Christian history and the  complexities
of traditional Christian theology, that's a different matter.

David Strang.