[Magdalen] She's leaving church

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 3 07:43:08 UTC 2015

On 03/06/2015 02:55, Jay Weigel wrote:
> Andrew Greeley talked about a playful, "teenaged" God.....so why wouldn't
> that God have made many different worlds with many different species, and
> appeared to each one a little differently? God can do whatever God wants,
> after all..

There's eveb a hymn that takes up that concept - Every star shall sing a
carol.
http://www.musicanet.org/robokopp/english/evrystar.htm

There os a theory in physics that assumes the existence of dimensions we
cannot access.  I have the idea that God's nearer presence is separated
from us on one of those dimensions so wherever we are the divine can
reach through to us but we cannot initiate the contact apart from being
open to its possibility.

Roger