[Magdalen] One thing after another

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 22:22:11 UTC 2015

Sounds like good news all around, Cady! Working from home can be great. S/O
has been working from home for nigh onto 7 years now and is very happy
doing so. As an introvert, he likes it just fine. He does actually now have
his own office in the new Richmond office of the company but he seldom uses
it; I am, however, after him to at least personalize it a bit and to that
end am on the lookout for a proper owl picture to hang therein.

Samantha may eventually decide to go to college.....or not. She could just
be a late bloomer, or she could find a field that simply doesn't require a
college education. There's plenty of that around, as her brothers have
certainly found. All we can do is give our kids a start...the rest is up to
them. But if she's happy doing what she's doing, that's good. It appears
her brothers are too!