[Magdalen] Christine Jorgensen

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 19:03:10 UTC 2015

In a message dated 6/4/2015 2:34:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jguthrie at pipeline.com writes:

I've met  a few over the years. One stands out -- He was a lawyer who went
through  the surgery -- and there was a long civil case that he started and
she
finished which troubled the judge in the Philadelphia  Court.>>>>>

Transsexuals are the prime examples of what my physician friend,
formerly a Methodist minister, likes to call "gender f--k".

I can see where your average judge might be "troubled".

Forgive the blunt expression.

David Strang.