[Magdalen] Gap year (or more)

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Thu Jun 4 18:43:04 UTC 2015

From: ME Michaud

>At one point in time, the woman who cleaned our office was
>an ABT PhD. Ineligible to teach, except as an adjunct, she
>took a housekeeping job with a steady paycheck and benefits.

I'm an ABD but have never worked in Business and Economic History but worked in
media and then IT services in the Garment Industry.

But that doesn’t mean that the degrees I have have not enhanced my life or my
compensation levels <g>.

And I am a participant in various business and economic history conferences and
symposia.

Cheers,
Jim