[Magdalen] inkjet printer question

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 20:34:36 UTC 2015

I bought an HP PSC 2210 all-in-one (including fax) for about $400 about 8
years ago or more.  When I had problems with its not wanting to start up, I
bought a 2210xi on eBay for $40.  I am still using it and have since found
that the original problems were fixable when they recurred on the current
one--again just the other day.

Apparently most of the new printers can connect wirelessly, but I'm doing
fine with connecting mine to an Airport Express with Ethernet so we can
print to it from anywhere in the house.  However, if I need to scan
something in I just go hook up my MacBook directly to the printer with
Ethernet.

Beth has a Canon which sits unused and Jack has a possibly bricked HP or
Epson or Brother.   I also have an HP 2110 which is like the 2210 but lacks
fax capability.  I suppose it would work if it had to.

Kate

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8