[Magdalen] Pentecost Blitzkrieg.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Jun 5 15:12:58 UTC 2015

There's nothing quite like the Pentecost entrance procession at  Germany's
largest church, Cologne Cathedral.  I have a feeling that at a  similar
procession at, say, Washington National Cathedral, preceded  by TWO
thuribles in heavy smoke mode, there would be a mass departure  of
worshippers out the doors, given the traditional Episcopal reaction  to
incense.  And yes, I know they DO use incense in Washington, but  not
like this.

The hymn is #226 in TEC '82 Hymnal.

This just goes to show you can still have a post Vatican-2 Liturgy
and a full Mass by Papa Haydn.

The celebrant is the Archbishop of Cologne.

Listen for the echo time, even with the packed Cathedral.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEMq6tY5bkc

David Strang.