[Magdalen] Pentecost Blitzkrieg.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Jun 5 17:34:28 UTC 2015

In a message dated 6/5/2015 11:28:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

Very  nice, and the procession moves along right smartly, but no banners or
flags  or anything *sigh*. I think we do it better.>>>>

Anglicans do it better, indeed.

The pace would be considerably slower and more stately, and there  would
be banners.  The shadow of Sarum is never far from any Anglican  church.

That's why I used the term, "blitzkrieg," because the procession nearly
runs around the church and up the main aisle.

OTOH, it is not possible not to be moved by such a grand display in  that
incredible building.

David Strang.