[Magdalen] Pentecost Blitzkrieg.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 18:19:23 UTC 2015

Atonement, Chicago, or at least its rector, goes in for concelebration,
which to me just looks like a wall o' priests and not a little clericalist.
Never done at Ascension. Extra priests sit "in choir" behind the sacred
ministers.

As for Cologne Cathedral, I love when the procession involves the chant
Tria sunt munera, Three are the gifts. It's beautiful and haunting and has
to do with the cathedral's traditional connection to the magi...they may
have relics if that can be believed. Love it when the girls choir chants
this. I watch sometimes via their Domradio website.