[Magdalen] Heather Cook

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 01:29:38 UTC 2015

If this was posted earlier, I must have missed it, but I'm assuming you all
know that Heather Cook's trial, which was supposed to begin yesterday, has
again been postponed--this time until September.

Her lawyer says it's to continue working on a plea so they won't have to
put the Palermo family through a long, drawn-out trial. It seems to me
these delays are already drawing it out.  Since no one, including her
lawyer, is suggesting she didn't do what she's accused of doing, I don't
see why the trial would be especially long.  Seems to me she's just trying
to stay out of jail for as long as possible.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

Keep Calm and Carry OM.