[Magdalen] Naturalization Ceremony

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 12:45:33 UTC 2015

There's a Monticello (pronounced Mawn-ti-SELL-o) near us.  Would you mean
the home of Thomas Jefferson?  That would indeed be a wonderful place to
have a naturalization ceremony. We visited there a couple of years ago. A
fascinating place.  The efforts made to bring things to life have yielded
good fruit.

Always liked Thomas Jefferson. A lot of people think his monument in DC is
the most beautiful -- not too flashy.  There he stands, larger than life,
in his Temple, surrounded by his credo, "I have sworn upon the altar of God
eternal hostility against any form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Yes, that would be a great place to take the kids to see what this
country's all about.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford