[Magdalen] And Did These Feet in Ancient (50 years) Times

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Sun Jun 7 11:39:24 UTC 2015

From: ME Michaud

>I am still holding out for Gender Confused Barbie.

LOL!

>There used to be a hairdressing establishment in the South End
>neighborhood that did window displays with Barbies (featuring
>fetish themes). Extremely naughty (and extremely funny).
>Mattel sued them.

I suspect that most of the Barbie-buying folk would be scandalized, And those
who thought it a good idea for a daughter (or son) to have one wouldn’t buy one
in the first place because Barbie has a terrible reputation at the outset for
enforcing the idea of "traditional place" of women in a patriarchal society.

Cheers,
Jim