[Magdalen] And Did These Feet in Ancient (50 years) Times

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 17:31:21 UTC 2015

There were very few heterosexuals living in that neighborhood
at the time, and heterosexual tourists were totally freaked out
*long* before they noticed this little shop window.

I thank God I'm too old to have played with Barbie dolls. I'd grown
beyond the doll phase (and into the softball phase with my
beloved coach Willie and her entourage) by the time Barbies
were introduced.
-M