[Magdalen] And Did These Feet in Ancient (50 years) Times

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sun Jun 7 20:22:08 UTC 2015

When I was a kid, I couldn't wait to get a Barbie. My great grief was that
we could afford so few of the clothes. I loved  - ahem  - her  "assets". I
could never, in the '70s, bring myself to give my daughter one  (though I
gave her a great Tonka dump truck that she used to cart her dolls around).
I think she still managed to get a couple, from other sources.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu