[Magdalen] Naturalization Ceremony

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sun Jun 7 20:48:39 UTC 2015

On 07/06/2015 19:29, Jim Guthrie wrote:
> From: Jay Weigel
>
>> I have long been a proponent of the idea that anyone running for public
>> office should have to pass that test. I'm willing to bet money that some
>> members of the current congress couldn't!
>
> What a concept! And you're absolutely right, though I'd say more than
> half the Congress. I wonder what Louis Gohmert's score would be <g>.

Since the President is Head of State it would seem reasonable to expect
all aspiring to that office to get a certificate indicating that they
had passed this test.  I have just done the self-test and got 88%.  In
an actual test 60% is required.  This time tomorrow I should be on my
way to you. :-)

Roger