[Magdalen] Naturalization Ceremony

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 15:28:47 UTC 2015

I do know that many native-born Americans can't pass this test. Actually, this far out of civics classes, I'm not sure I could...

As for the rest of it, I think giving folks the opportunity to celebrate their new status, if they wish to, is a lovely thing. It always seems to be very meaningful to those who participate, and as far as I know, no one has to.